Saturday, November 2, 2013

Diwali, yet again - A letter from a Dog

Wednesday-  30th October, 2013.

It was the day following the third night after the Daddy day. Human call it Wednesday. I call it day following the third night after Daddy Day. Daddy Day is when I can see my daddy at home for the whole day. Human call it Sunday. What a day for a attention seeking bitch like me!

Anyways, not moving away from the topic, I hear this huge sudden high pitch sound. Like a BANG!.  Not a second later I guessed it was a cracker blast. Few more second later the pungent fragrance touched my nose and I confirmed. I was on my toe. I was worried. Felt like crying :'(.
That very moment I ran into the hall to see if TV is on. Many a time this kind of sound is followed by men in blue dress running on a green field. They are like me, eagerly chasing a ball. Very small ball. I wish I could meet them someday. Brothers from different mothers!

Ehhh! There was no cricket match going on. My fear multiplied 10 times. If this is not a cricket stuff, it will definitely last longer. This generally is accompanied by human wearing colorful clothes. I ran for a place to hide myself. It was an apocalypse arrival sign. 

Find me a place to HIDE!!
Luckily i stumbled upon Vicky. He was lying on the floor reading. I somehow managed to swirl under his armpit. Phewwww! Relaxed!

The kind of bed I need daily!

Thursday – 31st October, 2013.

It seems my hypothesis is getting colored. I can smell sweets and oil all around the place. Mummy seems to be busy cooking day and night. Oily, yet tasty! I don’t worry about foods you know. I get everything that is cooked, yes everything (I am kinda personal favorite of everybody).
Guess who gets everything to eat!
Not changing the topic, it is confirmed. I heard my pals on street talking about hide out mission. It is Diwali time. Lights, foods, noise, smoke. Why are human so enthusiastic almost about everything. Look at us, we are just excited about Sticks, Balls, Cats, Squirrel, Butterfly, Bone, Royal Canin…… Okay forget it.

I am very strong and stiff. I am very powerful. People here call me Ash. This name coined because of a idiot Great Dane following me. They called him Big B. Opps!

But these few days would be the worst of my time. I have to be very careful while I go for walk. It seems small kids are waiting for me to come out of my house and then blast crackers all around me. I can see bright colorful lights at nights and I have to make sure I am under appropriate shelter. Lot of my paw friends are screwed every year. The light travels very fast and hits the canine body, making scary huge marks. Turning skin into flesh.

We am not in majority. Once we are, we would lodge a complaint to some big court about this stupidity of humans.  Why don’t they care, at all?

Let our day come. We will give the human a Diwali that shall never ever be forgotten!


Friday – 1st November, 2013.

---I am not in a mood to talk---

Saturday- 2nd November,2013.

--I will not talk with anybody---

I am not sad. I just feel like NOT talking
Leave me alone!

Anyways, wish you a happy Diwali!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips